Senior Corporate Buyer
Fairmount Minerals LTD., located in Wedron, IL has an immediate opening
for a Corporate Senior Buyer. This individual will provide
efficient and effective analysis, planning, organization,
implementation, and control of purchasing activities for Fairmount
- Identifying, developing, and leading strategic sourcing
initiatives for identified commodities.
- Execute multi-site, cross-functional cost reduction and/or
efficiency improvement projects.
- Perform spend analysis, supplier base rationalization, category
segmentation, advanced sourcing and supply chain analytics,
benchmarking, and implementation of best practices for assigned
Full time position with competitive compensation, medical and
dental benefit package, 401(k), Employee Stock Bonus Plan, Wellness
Incentive Program and Safety Bonus Program. To apply, mail resume
to PO Box 177, Wedron, IL 60557 (Attn: HR), fax resume to 815-433-9866,
or email to
- 10+ years purchasing experience and CPM preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering, MBA preferred.
- Previous multi-plant responsibility for MRO, Services,
Energy and Capital Equipment procurement.
- Strong negotiations and project management skills as well as
total cost analysis capabilities.
- Experience in mining/process industry environment.
- Strong interpersonal, team-building, change management, and
- Strong MS Office and business systems capabilities, JD
- Ability to travel, conducting on-site supplier audits and
internal training programs.